Boiler Repair, Boiler Servicing, & Boiler Installation King’s Lynn
One of the most economical, quietest, and cleanest ways to heat the home is a hot water boiler. Boilers operate like a teakettle with a water vessel heated by large burners. Most boilers available today will heat your home by circulating hot water and/or steam through radiator pipes distributed throughout your home to heat the air surrounding your house. At Freeflow Plumbers, we specialize in boiler repair, service, and installation in King’s Lynn.
We provide hot water boiler maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services to clients in King’s Lynn. Our experienced and professional technicians can service and install all models and brands of boilers. Whether you need help with making the boiler in your home work more efficiently, the boiler is not holding the right temperature. We have the knowledge and tools to help you.
Our King’s Lynn Based Boiler Services
- Boiler Maintenance Since the boiler works harder during the colder months, it is smart to schedule a routine maintenance service to avoid a boiler breakdown in the middle of winter.
- Boiler Repairs The boiler is the most used appliance in your home, so the impact of it not working optimally can cause a lot of inconvenience and stress. At Freeflow Plumbers, we understand the importance of getting your boiler back up and running as soon as possible and we are recognized for our unrivaled boiler repair services. If you are looking for the best company to carry out your boiler repairs in King’s Lynn, don’t hesitate to call us so we can send a team of professionals to your property to help resolve the problem. We will always give you upfront call out fees before sending our team of engineers to your property. We will keep you informed of any additional cost involved with the boiler repair to avoid any unexpected bills.
- Boiler Installation If you are not sure whether your boiler requires repair or replacement, we can assist you to make the best option. We will look at the age of the boiler, how much it will cost to repair it, and how much money you can save with a more efficient unit. You can count on Freeflow Plumbers for a stress-free boiler Installation if you resolve you want a boiler installation. It is important to know the different types of boilers and how they work if you are thinking about getting a new boiler system. The make, type, and size of the boiler can affect how your hot water and home is heated as well as how much energy you use. There are 4 main types to consider when it comes to the type of boiler: System, Conventional, and System. We have some information on combo and conventional boilers so you can know the differences. System boilers are quite similar to conventional boilers. Our heating engineers will explain the differences to you if you would like to know.
Types of Boilers we cover
- Combi Boilers Also known as combination boilers, these are the most common type of boiler in the UK. They only heat the water you use, this, they are considered an economical option. With a combi boiler, you will get unlimited hot water whenever you need it since it heats water directly from the mains. You don’t need a hot water cylinder or cold water tank, so it helps to save space. This means they work better for those living in a smaller flat or house. They have fewer boiler parts than other types, so they are quicker to install. It is important to note however that with the combi boilers the flow of hot water can be reduced if you use over one tap at a time. Also, the water might take some seconds to heat. If you would like to find out more about this type of boiler, you can contact us today and one of our heating advisers will come and look at your boiler system and we will talk you through the best options for you.
- Conventional Boilers Conventional boilers are also referred to as heat only or regular boilers. They send hot water to the hot water cylinder and radiators. The advantage of installing this type of boiler in your home is that they send water to lots of taps simultaneously yet the flow of the water doesn’t get weaker. An electrical immersion heater can be fitted to the hot water cylinder when the new boiler is installed. There is also back-up if the boiler breaks down. Conventional boilers are the perfect boilers for larger homes with more than a bathroom. When you choose this type, it is important to know that you need space for us to install a cold water tank and a hot water cylinder. It is also important to decide when you want hot water. This type of boilers comes with controls that allow you to program your boiler so you can heat the water in the cylinder and have hot water whenever you need it. With the conventional boilers, you only have the water your cylinder can hold so if it runs out of water, you will have to wait for it to heat again.
- Boiler Costs We can help you work out how much the new boiler installation will cost and advise you on how to pay for it. One of our heating engineers will give you a fixed price quote which means the price won’t change even if we have to any unexpected work in the process of installing the boilers. All you have to do is book an appointment with us, so we can come and assess your home before talking you through your options and how much it will cost you.
- Our Boiler Range We can help you install new boilers in King’s Lynn and we work closely with top manufacturers to develop the boilers that best suit your home. This includes Glow Worm, Valiant, Worcester Bosch, and a range of other boilers. We test all the boilers install and ensure they are A-rated for energy efficiency. We ensure that no matter the boiler you choose to install you are getting the best for home.
Our engineers can fix the system, conventional, and combi boilers.
This depends largely on the problem but our engineers will do their best to fix your boiler in one visit. Our engineers carry lots of parts with them but it is impossible to carry everything. We will always keep you informed on how long it will take to fix the problem.
Your quote is only for the work we have agreed with you. We will quote you separately for other unrelated faults.
Our engineers will let you know if we can’t fix your problem and we will tell your best options.